Closing Date for Applications: 20th September 2019
***Opportunity for a writer/reviewer to review Nottdance 2019.***
We are doing a callout for a reviewer for international choreographic festival Nottdance 2019. This years festival will play host to 28 artists and companies to offer over 30 events taking place across inspiring and brilliant venues across the city including Dance4’s home the international Centre for Choreography (iC4C), Nottingham Contemporary, Backlit Gallery, St Mary’s Church and Nottingham Lakeside Arts.
To be eligible to apply you must:
– Be 18 or over
– Have an interest and previous experience in reviewing, writing or discussing live performances
– Available to attend a range of events between 9-12 October. (The schedule will be agreed in advance with Dance4.)
– Either submit a piece of writing for something you have recently attended, this could be performance, film or visual art or a link to an existing review.
In exchange you will receive:
– 2 free tickets to all events as part of Nottdance 2019 and exclusive access to behind the scenes
– 2 free tickets to Dance4’s public events at iC4C for one year*
– Have your writing/reviews published by Leftlion
– Published on Dance4’s website and Nottdance.com which has a national and international reach.
– Credited as supporting a high-profile international festival
To express interest in this exciting opportunity please follow this link to complete an application.
Applications close at 12pm on Friday 20 September.
*until 09/10/2020. Requires pre-booking. Subject to availability.